Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Wishlist Part 2!

Remington Pearl Curling Wand - Most places - £20
I've started growing my hair, and I love curly hair so this would be the ideal gift for me!
Jewellery Hanger - Wilkinson's - £8
I have started collecting rings and necklaces and I have no where to put them! I'm sick of them
laying on my floor, this is a must!

I need new clothes so bad! Next year I'm gonna be more interested in fashion, even going to be doing OOTD/N. I don't have much clothes at the moment so hopefully next year I'll blog more! I'm gonna be hitting the Christmas sales like crazy! I think because I'm plus size I'll look awful, but this way I'll build my confidence! Here is my picks:


ASOS Vest Dress - £25


ASOS - Pink Skinny leg jeans - £32

Forever21.com - Boyfriend Cardigan - £16.75

Forever21.com - Jumper - £14.99

Forever21.com - Lace Sleeve Top - £13.99



Forever21.com - Wedges - £27.75
soyoushoes.co.uk - Nude Heels - £22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers