Friday 27 January 2012

Fave Lipsticks + Glosses!

Hello lovely people! I finally got a new Digital Camera, I got the Nikon coolpix s3100, It's amazing quality for what I paid (Was £79 I got it for £67 Or something like that! haha) I got it in black, So expect a LOT more posts from me! Anywho enjoy my fav lippys! and tell me some of your favorite picks in the comments so I can check them out, Hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 




ELF Glitter Gloss in "Ruby Raspberry": OH MY GOD, It's got so much glitter in! I love it! at first my lips got sore with all the glitter, little tip: Don't put loads on because the glitter might annoy you a bit. But the colour is amazing. I need to get the full collection ASAP! 

ELF Matte Lipstick in "Tea Rose": I really like this colour, I'm not used to matte lipsticks but I'm a fan of this one, Just a pop of colour, Really smooth on and doesn't do that cracked lip effect either!
Revlon Lipstick in "Cinnamon Bronze": I use the lipstick almost everyday! It's really pigmented, and such a strong colour, Lasts for ages and easy to apply, But I should get a lip liner because I do smudge a bit! It's true to its name, a lovely bronze colour. It's a must have lippy for me. 
ELF Lipstain in "Birthday Suit": I love ELF (EyesLipsFace) Products, really good quality for the price! It's not as bright as it looks, it goes on a slight baby pink, which is lovely. I love a pink lippy! 
Barry M Lip gloss In "Bubble Gum Pink": It's THE most awesome lip gloss ever, so pigmented, lasts for AGES and it does really smell like bubble gum!! I love it! The only downfall for me is that I only suit this colour with a tan with it being such a bright pink colour.
Miss Sporty Hollywood in "Paparazzi": It's such a lovely colour, it's not too bright, but bold enough. It smells fruity and lasts a long time for a gloss.

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that Barry m one. Great blog hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the elf lipstick!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your buys, im contemplaiting doing an elf order soon and tea rose has been on my list for quite a while. love the look of it.x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait to get my package from elf :)

    great colour of the lip gloss

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of ELF at the moment,I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these shades, your blog is just lovellyyyy, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe we have the same camera! I especially love its video capabilities (if we are talking about the same one). :)

    I really love that tea rose shade in elf. Our Target store is the only one in Clarksville that sells elf products and they are sparce-- just eyeshadows and mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such lovely colours, i love that pink!! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the "tea rose" lipstick!:) It's beautiful shadow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the color of the lipgloss (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers