Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year!!


All the best for 2013! I can't believe how fast 2012 went! To be honest I didn't really do anything I set goals for! I lose a bit of weight then gained it again with being sick all the time! But hey ho!
Only plans I got for this year is to get a job (PLEASE!) Be healthier and not set myself stupid tasks I can't do!
I want to blog more about beauty, only reason I don't is because I don't buy lots of stuff all the time, But I'm gonna try! It might not be like the rest of the community because I don't have a lot of money (PLEASE I NEED A JOB! haha) I love reading beauty bloggers, I do it ALL the time! I just need to be more patient! 

As for doing OOTD, I will not be doing it until I feel healthy enough in myself, I have no confidence what so ever, and putting myself out there wont help yet! 

I know I don't talk a lot in my blog post, I'm not very good with words even though I'm the biggest blabber mouth in the world, but I'm making 2013 mostly about my blog, I love doing it, I love finding new people to read, it's so so fun and I don't give much of my time to my blog and it's time to!

Hope everyone has an awesome new year, and here is to more bloggin'! 

2 comments:

  1. My new years resolution was to be a healthier me! I'm following some guidelines and I will be posting tips too. You should check it out.
    I can't wait too see how your goals go! They look very realistic!

    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check and follow your blog, good luck!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers