Saturday 13 April 2013

Barry M Lip Paint in "158"

Hey lovely people, how is your weekend going? I've spent the last few days at my parents, had a lovely time!
While I was there I was able to exchange a lipstick I already owned  and got this lippy instead! I love a bright lipstick, and this one ticks all the boxes for me! Only one down fall is that it's super dry on my lips, but that's just me! I have very dry lips at the moment, need a new lip balm! anyway, here is a few snaps of the lipstick! I got it from Boots, Barry M had a 3 for 2, I got other things which I'll review in a few days. This lipstick was £4.49, Can't beat a good bargain, and Barry M is my favorite make up company EVER, they never disappoint, I mean look at the colour pay off, amazing Barry M!

I adore the pink packaging, so lovely! 





What is your favorite type of lipstick? Super bright like me?! or something totally different?


6 comments:

  1. this looks amazing on your lips and such a pretty colour. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks like an amazing colour :) I love how bright & bold it is. You're right :) Barry m never disappoints xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love Barry M, so good! :D

      Delete
    2. He's great! Absolutely loving his gelly polishes at the moment :D xx

      Delete
    3. I'm yet to try them! What colour you recommend? :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers