Saturday 15 June 2013

Essie Nail Polish "Orange, Its Obvious"

Hello you lovely lot! Hope you are all well!
I went shopping yesterday and looked into my local TJ Hughes, I had no idea they did make up and all sorts at such affordable prices! I was in there for like an hour wondering what to pick, then I spotted an Essie polish for less than £2!!!! I had to double take, I've never owned an Essie polish because it's out of my price range, but when I saw this beaut for £1.99 I knew I had to get it, It's a stunning colour, The retail price is like  £7 or more for a normal priced polish, I'm over the moon! I picked up some other goodies I want to review, Should be on the blog in a few days! I'm for sure going to check out TJ Hughes again!


Do you have a TJ Hughes? What are you thoughts on the shop?

16 comments:

  1. What a bloody bargain, that's amazing. Really nice colour too! I didn't know they did make up either! Interesting hahah.

    Check out the M.A.C giveaway on my blog if you haven't already... www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw so many deals I was over whelmed! I even saw a CK powder for less than a tenner, And a CK bronzer for like a £5!

      Delete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous shade! I love Essie nail polishes, they're so lovely xx
    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time trying Essie, love love love, doesnt smudge and tries so fast! :D

      Delete
  3. Love this colour :)
    I want to try 'meet me at sunset'
    Alice :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to have TJ Hughes but it closed down unfortunately. This colour is beautiful xx

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, I love it! I only just found it in my town!

      Delete
  5. Oooooh gorgeous colour :D loveeeeeeeee me some Essie's! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first ever Essie polish, I adore it!

      Delete
  6. Love this colour, perfect for summer :) Now following on GFC :)

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous shade! I will have to see if there is a TJ hughes near me :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was so shocked at such low priced things, even OPI for like a fiver!

      Delete
  8. Oh that's such a bargain!!very cool!ive never heard of TJ Hughes so pretty sure we don't have one where we live...gutted!that polish looks so nice...I'd been thinking bout getting it for a while!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers