Friday 23 September 2011

Goodies! (ELF Make-Up)

Hey Guys! And new followers, Hope you are all well! I had my birthday on the 22nd September! I'm now 24 >.< I got myself some well needed make-up, and make-up brushes from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk With 50% off! So I only spent about £24! 
I've never used ELF's Studio stuff before, But the brushes are super soft! I can't wait to use my new goodies! I've loved ELF products for a while now! It's cheap but good quality 


ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder - Spice - £1.50

ELF Studio Stipple Brush - £3.50

ELF Studio Kabuki Face Brush - £5
ELF Studio Concealer Brush - £3.50

ELF Studio Blush Brush - £3.50

ELF Studio Angled Foundation Brush - £3.50

ELF Studio Angled Eye-liner Brush -£3.50

ELF Nail Polish - Berry Pink - £1.50
ELF Nail Polish - Medium Red - £1.50
ELF Nail Polish - Dark Navy - £1.50
ELF Flawless Finish Foundation - Buff - £6.50
ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Ruby Slipper - £1.50
ELF Lipstick - Barely Bitten - £3.50
ELF Studio Matte Lip Colour - Tea Rose. £3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers