Thursday 15 September 2011

New Look Haul

Well Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just started college and been super busy with that and job interviews! I got some lovely new Autumn clothes, I LOVE Autumn so much. I love the layered look and being super cozy, plus September is my birthday! So here is the stuff I've bought so far! I bought some rings and other stuff but I'll do a different post so look out for that!!
Cable Knitted Red Dress - £22.99
Longline Rose Top - £22.99
Straight Leg Jeans - £19.99
2pk Button Detail Tops (Black And White) - £14.99
Jersey Snood Coat - £34.99

Hope you all are doing ok, Have you bought any new Autumn clothes recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers