Thursday 28 March 2013

Comp with MEMEME Cosmetics and AX Paris!

Hello you lovely lot, how are you all? If you know me, You'll know I love a good competition  and whenever I find one, I will post it for you all! The lovely people at MEMEME Cosmetics! are giving away a whopping goody bag worth over £100 and the amazing people over at AX Paris! are also giving a away TWO FREE DRESSES! I have been oohing and aahing over their plus size dresses, amazing! Anyway how to enter, Simply click THIS LINK! to enter, it's that simple! If you win, let me know what dress you'd pick! Be quick though, it's closing on the 5th of April! Good luck to all!

The Two Dresses I would pick, It took me about half an hour to pick two, because they're so lovely! The flower one would be for a wedding I'm going to in April! Good luck again all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers