Monday 2 September 2013

My Little Life #1

Hey guys, I'm doing a weekly "My Little Life" every Monday!
So here goes!
 
The reason why I haven't been Blogging is because, After nearly 7 years, Me and my Boyfriend split, It was the hardest thing that's ever happened to me, was so so hard! Something's just aren't meant to be, I respect him so that's all I'll say.
 
I've moved back to Hartlepool with my parents last week, I've finally stopped crying and I just want to get on with my life, get a job, lose some ( a lot) of weight and just be as happy as I can be.
 
My Birthday is coming up and I cannot wait! (22nd Sept) and I'm having a night out with a few
members of my family! Gonna get all dolled up and enjoy myself!
 
My family have been amazing looking after me! My Sister took me to Newcastle to the Life centre and it was so amazing! (I'll upload the pictures soon!) So thank you sis!
 
ALSO! If your A Northern Blogger, On my Birthday there is going be a meet up for #bbloggers! If you want to come please E-mail me ASAP!
 
All I've did today was sign on with the jobcentre, won a dress! Wahoo! Also won a lip-gloss from a give away from the lovely Gemma, I love her blog so much! Thank you. :)


2 comments:

  1. Awww gorgeous I hope you're ok! If you ever need anyone to talk to you you know where I am!

    Also can't believe it's going to be your birthday on the same day as the meetup. Can't wait to meet you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine, just a little hard, thank you :)
      Can't wait to meet you too, I'm over the moon it's on my bday! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers