Tuesday 1 October 2013

Deborah Milano "Glossissmo No 3";

Hey you lovely people!
I'm over the moon with this post, I won an amazing lip gloss from a comp I won a few weeks back, it's the perfect pink gloss ever! And I love my glosses so winning this made me so excited! So Thank you so much Gemma!

It's from a brand I've heard so much about, and everyone so far has been right, amazing product and I can't wait to try more and review for your guys! None sticky, the glitter in it doesn't hurt my lips like most glosses do! Shiny and long lasting! I adore it!The packaging is super lovely too! The 3D shine on this gloss makes my lips look super plump, which is a plus for me because my lips aint that full, now they look amazing! Doesnt dry my lips, super creamy! Smell is fruity but not over powering, what more could you ask for in a lip gloss? I'm sold!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers