Saturday 10 March 2012

Saturday Review Week 6.

Hey guys! How you doing? I'm fine, Bit cold!
No pictures of anything this week, I'm at the boyfriends and I forgot my camera! I did get some lovely flat shoes and top, so I'll do a haul when I get more stuff. :)
So I'm gonna show some stuff I've been loving this week from Etsy! So much lovely stuff on there, I need to buy some stuff soon as I save some money up! 

I've never ordered anything from here and I only just came across this site! Seems super cute.
Next week I will be doing my weekly review's in pictures! So be on the look out for that!
Until take time, Take care!


What is the one thing that makes you smile? :D

4 comments:

  1. Love the phone cover! So kitsch!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Such a cute post :D Love the flats and cover :D

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that cupcake mirror is ridic cute

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love those Hello Kitty flats! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers